Training delivered by network experts with more than 15 years of experience in events and pro audio
understand the fundamentals of a network system.
Understand the different network topologies
Master the construction of a complex digital audio network.
Master the configuration of a complex digital audio network.
Learn how to secure an audio network.
Duration: 5 days (35h)
Topics covered :
• Telecommunications Fundamentals
• Network Terminologies • the ethernet frame
• OSI architecture
• Network topologies and addressing: MAC/IPV4
• Audio Over Ethernet (Audio Over MAC/ Aoip:RTP)
• Synchronicity, Isochronism & latencies: PTP
• Managed switches: VAN, IGMP snooping, QOS
• Interoperability Ghost/Cisco switches
• Presentation of dual architectures: FAST switches
• AES67: Standrad low level interoperability
• AVB: GPTP, MRP, AVDECC
Practical excercices :
• Unmanaged Switches
• Simple convergent networks
• Advanced convergent networks
• Switch management (VLAN, QOS, IGMP Snooping flitering, STP)
• Switch interoperability (Ghost/Cisco)
• Redundant topologies
• Dante network management (Dante controller)
• Dante with VLAN, STP, QOS and IGMP
• Interoperability of protocols (AES67, Dante, AVB)
Qualification : Dante certification Level 1&2, Agora network administrator certification!
Please contact us for more details.
Two langages : French or English